Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Prologue

Late last year, Cameron and I got the genealogy bug. I had never seen Cameron show an interest in his family history and the history buff in me was thrilled. We signed up for a free trial account on Ancestry.com* and started our research. I knew that my Dad had a journal that my Grandma Berry had given him, filled with as much family history as she knew. It turns out, there's quite a bit that my Grandma remembers or had recorded.
As I sifted through the Internet records, I could match them up to Grandma's journal. It was amazing! While reading through the journal, I laughed, I cried and missed Grandma Berry terribly. I hope to keep the story of the Berry family alive and well. She has truly created a rich legacy that centers around Jesus.

I hope that all of  you enjoy reading this as much as I did. If you have any pictures that you'd like to e-mail me, let me know! I'll be more than happy to put them on here.

Enjoy!!


**Click here to see our family tree on ancestry.com.**

P.S. Sometimes the journal is difficult to decipher. I'll do my best to type accordingly and figure it out!


Josiah & Grandma Berry on Halloween 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment